Sometimes, I sell things I design. Electronic devices are available as kits or pre-soldered. Pre-assembled devices are made with leaded solder. Lead-free solder is available upon request.
Kits are sold with 1 foot of good-quality Kester or Multicore leaded rosin-core solder. Lead-free available upon request.
- USBtinyISP - This is a low cost AVR programmer, compatible with 5v devices only. $19 pre-assembled, $15 kit. 3 in stock.
- USBtinyISP Deluxe - This is another low-cost AVR programmer, but it is compatible with 5v or 3.3v devices. 1.8v available with a different regulator IC. $24 pre-assembled, $19 kit. Not yet available.
- Hpunk Pocket - This is a 555 synth, made my way. This one is designed to be portable, with onboard batteries. $15 kit, $19 preassembled. Not yet available.
Parts are purchased from Newark, unless specified otherwise. Authenticity of parts (such as a Panasonic capacitor) is guaranteed. These parts are from my personal inventory, usually overstocked.
- 68 ohm resistor - Standard 1/4W resistor from Multicomp. $0.02 each for quantities under 100, $0.01 for 100+ pcs. 890+ in stock.
- NA555P - High temperature variant of a standard DIP 555 timer. $0.49 each. 10 in stock.
- 1K chip resistor, 2512 - 1W SMD resistor. Suprisingly easy to solder by hand. $0.09 each. 50 in stock.
- 470 ohm chip resistor, 0805 - Little teeny tiny resistor for signals or LEDs. Use fine-tipped tweezers and a fine iron tip to solder. $0.05 each. 50 in stock.
Don't see what you need? Ask me, and I'll see if I have it.
More stuff will be available later as time goes by, and as I do more prototyping. If you would like me to put together a kit of something available here
, E-mail me at this address
. Please note that it may take up to 3 weeks to receive your kit.